The ISO 9001 version 2000 certification given by the Bureau Veritas, back in November 2003, has enabled Mygale to restructure its organisation. The aim of the certification is for us to commit to the high standards of our customers and partners as well as to follow the rules and regulations of our activities. Each of us works in accordance with the quality procedure defined both for race cars and spare parts.
The expertise of a wide range of highly-skilled staff is involved, from the very moment we design a race car until the car is finished. The structure of Mygale enables us to make every single element of this system into an asset for the company, so that we can remain leaders in our activity.
Our Research and Development team is made of:
- An R&D Manager
- 1 Chief aerodynamicist
- 3 engineers
- Full Catia 3D design softwares
- SIM DESIGNER, a simulation software
- A Production Manager
- A Quality Controller
- A machining shop equipped with 4 CNC machines (2 lathes and 2 mills including one 4 axis milling) and 1 traditional lathes
- 1 fabrication workshop welding (5 TIG welding posts for steel and aluminium)
- 1 composites workshop for glass and carbon pre peg and wet (vacuum machine, curing oven...)
- 1 car assembly workshop (including 1 machine to engrave the parts
- A spare parts store (worldwide distribution)
- 1 purchasing service
- a Commercial Director
- a P.A.
- a Financial Manager
- a communication consultant